PROVEN NJ LAWYERS PROVIDE AGGRESSIVE MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT REPRESENTATION
DETERMINED ASSISTANCE FOR SERIOUSLY INJURED MOTORCYCLE RIDERS
When traffic accidents occur, motorcycle riders are extremely vulnerable. They can easily sustain devastating head, spine and neck injuries. But they are equally vulnerable in the courtroom, where the defense attempts to paint them as on-the-edge risk-takers who likely contributed to the accident and to their own injuries. If you suffered a serious motorcycle accident, you need an aggressive trial lawyer who can build a case and, most important, control the narrative. For more than 30 years, The Anthony Pope Law Firm has championed the causes of accident victims facing long odds against powerful insurance companies. We have the resources and determination to fight for the maximum compensation you deserve.
RELENTLESSLY PURSUING COMPENSATION FOR SEVERE AND PERMANENT INJURIES
At The Anthony Pope Law Firm, we understand your need for full compensation. Severe injuries from motorcycle crashes can present a rider with lifelong disabilities. These might include:
- Traumatic brain injury — Severe head injuries are the leading cause of fatal motorcycle accidents. Even when a rider wears a helmet, a sudden impact at high speeds can damage the rider’s brain, leading to long-term cognitive disability, loss of motor coordination, pain and personality changes.
- Paralysis — A rider ejected from the bike risks breaking the neck or lower spine, resulting in quadriplegia or paraplegia.
- Bone fractures — Broken ribs can damage internal organs. Multiple fractures of a limb can cause permanent disability.
- Skin damage — “Road rash” is a mild to severe skin abrasion that results from sliding across a rough, hard surface. Serious cases may require skin grafting and may leave the rider permanently disfigured and at an increased risk for infection.
You deserve a financial settlement or verdict that provides the financial security you need to adapt to the long-term needs your injuries create. An appropriate award should include compensation for:
- Medical expenses, present and future
- Rehabilitation costs
- Lost income, present and future
- Cost of remodeling a home to accommodate disability
- Pain and suffering
The Anthony Pope Law Firm is determined to fight for a financial recovery that gives you the security you need.
Contact determined and proven trial attorneys for your NJ motorcycle accident
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, the defense will try to stick you with the blame. Before you can be victimized twice, contact The Anthony Pope Law Firm. To schedule your free consultation with a proven trial lawyer, call 973.344.4406 or contact our Newark office online.